Instagram

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Brows

Hi! I'm phone blogging now!

It's a super RANDOM post i suddenly thought of. Hehs.

I was pretty bored at home after studying with vivian. Twitter was a super huge distraction (@vinianqw, or press the button on your Right!) So i decided to go crazy with my... EYEBROWS. Yes, it sounds crazy. But do you know that I'm a brow-ney person? The only time i don't draw my brows is when i have to go school. Or i'll spend 5 minutes on my brows even though i trimmed it.

So i tried inventing new brows design, unfortunately it was too difficult as my brows are dark and already had a certain shape, so all i do was making it thick and thin. Hahah, this is what i probably look like.
Thicker=less fierce
Thinner=fierce face.
꒰⌯͒•·̫•⌯͒꒱

No comments:

Post a Comment